Nine Dots specialise in the design and manufacture of exhibition stands tailored to meet your specific needs. Each project begins with an in-depth briefing from you on your stand requirements. We then produce a 3D visualisation of your exhibition stand and a scale model before undertaking the actual stand construction. Throughout the design process we continually adapt the design of your stand based on your feedback to ensure the desired end result is achieved.
Nine Dots undertakes full responsibility for your exhibition stand. Prior to any exhibition we schedule an appointment to discuss stand layout for the exhibition, we also ensure that any changes that is required to be made to the stand are done and that new branding and products are incorporated.
Nine Dots personnel are present for the entire duration of the exhibition to maintain the integrity of the stand. The stand gets serviced and cleaned each morning, ensuring that your stand looks its best.
EXHIBITION STAND PACKAGES
Given the durability and adaptable nature of our exhibition stands, we offer our client’s several packages to acquire their exhibition stands, these packages vary according to each clients needs. Our first option is the standard “Buy to Own” option where the exhibition stand is purchased outright with or without a Service Level Agreement for stand maintenance, build-up and dismantling fees. Another option is a stand “Rental Agreement” (hire) option, this offers the benefit of amortising the initial cost of the exhibition stand over 2 or 3 years depending on the rental agreement. Included in this option is:
- Storage of exhibition stand at our premises
- Stand build-up and dismantling fees
- Logistic fees – transport of stand to and from exhibition venues
- Maintenance of exhibition stand (painting, repairing)
- Exhibition stand setup (dress up)- including brochures, products, banners, multimedia, daily theme changes etc.
- Optional services such as ‘behind the scene’ assistance, services such as storeroom management, stock replenishment – continually replenishing hand-outs during crucial exhibition hours, stand cleaning, management and logistics of on-site and off-site meetings/demonstrations etc.
CONTACT US TO DISCUSS YOUR UNIQUE NEEDS AND ARRANGE A CONSULTATION.