10 Tips to consider when designing an exhibit stand:
- Appropriate and engaging – ensure that every aspect of your exhibition stand from the design and layout to the customer experience is appropriate and engaging.
- Form follows function – lest we forget!
- Unique – would the stand easily be used by another brand or for another product? If so, change your design. It needs to be as unique as a finger print.
- Create brand ambassadors through memorable experiences – a positive long-lasting impression on a client will create a brand ambassador who will spread the brand message and word-of-mouth advertising is invaluable.
- Seconds – that’s all it takes for a truly great exhibit design to capture an audience and implant a brand idea.
- Simple, smart architecture – less is often more in exhibition stand design, it gives the viewer the oppurtunity to focus on key areas of interest that convey the brand message.
- STOP traffic – an exhibition stand is like an advert, design it that way.
- Size and budget must not limit creativity.
- The exhibit is a tool – one of many tools used at an ehibition or conference, if your tools don’t extend your brand to the target audience, they have failed.
- Home away from home – create an inviting environment where clients want to linger.
Source: Infographics Showcase website